Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please ensure that you are submitting your original work, that you have the rights in the work, that you are submitting the work for first publication in the Journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere.
- Please ensure you have read the Aims and Scope of the Journal. Only manuscripts of sufficient quality that meet the aims and scope of IJSRI will be reviewed.
- Only MS Document (Microsoft Word) format is accepted. Word Template is available from the author guidelines section on the sidebar.
- The title of your article should be mentioned inside the document. However, the file name should not be too long or contain non alphanumeric characters (!?"%^&*). We suggest using only FIVE words to name your MS Word file. Please do not write in CAPITAL letters apart from normal capitalization.
- Prepare your details for registration with IJSRI Journal website. Provide your first name as well as your family name in Latin alphabets using the Capitalise Each Word format. We encourage you to register with ORCiD and get your ORCiD identifier before submitting your manuscript.
- Make sure that co-authors (if any) review the manuscript before you submit it and that all authors agree on the order in which authors will be listed. Do not list people as co-authors unless they have made a significant contribution to the work and will share responsibility and accountability for the results.
- Please ensure that your manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to IJSRI Secretariat via email@example.com
This section is for academic articles. All submissions undergo a peer-review process. Submissions must comply with submission guidelines.
Authors who submit articles to this journal for publication, agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
c) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work. If you post your article on any website or repository, acknowledgement in the form of a full citation should be given to the journal as the original source of publications, together with a link to the journal webpage and/or DOI as soon as they are available. Such information will help in getting the work cited.
d) Authors should be aware that the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License permits readers to share (copy and redistribute the work in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for any purpose, even commercially, provided they also give appropriate credit to the work, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They may do these things in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests you or your publisher endorses their use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.